AP Professionals of WNY
A year long assignment with a top rated company in WNY. They are nationally known and headquartered in the downtown area.
- Support execution of product launch materials working closely with the divisions to ensure the right material/information is provided for their development customer presentations and other launch related activities as required
- Develop and execute ad hoc financial reports and analysis to support Product Managers portfolio assessment (utilizing SAP, SDS, Optiva, IRI, etc.)
- Collaborate with managers to develop and execute portfolio reports to support launch governance
- Support Marketing team on an as needed basis for various reporting, monitoring and report generation
- Provide leadership and support with team administrative requirements including but not limited to reporting updates, meeting coordination, expenses, budget investigation, etc.
- Oversee agendas and meeting facilitation for ongoing Product Management team meetings
- Bachelor's Degree in business
- Ability to learn quickly and assimilate new software, procedures and techniques as they are constantly introduced in this environment
- Demonstrate basic analysis skills
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently, possess excellent organizational and time management skills, and be able to function in a fast paced environment. Proactive individual with ability to anticipate, initiate, and prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include solid presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid software proficiency to include intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat. Proficient in SAP, BW, and Accolade a plus