AP Professionals has partnered with a food manufacturer looking to add a Warehouse Manager to their team. The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for overseeing 4 Shift Managers as well as managing both the warehouse and production. Previous experience in a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment required, no exceptions.
- Establish procedures for the verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of material, keeping warehouse inventory to count, etc.
- Review shipping notices, bills of landing, invoices, orders, and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments and shipping methods to meet established shipping and receiving schedules
- Inspect physical condition of warehouse and equipment
- Prepare work order for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment
- Work with department heads to ensure coordination of warehouse activities, production and purchasing
- Direct salvage of damaged or used material
- Participate in planning personnel safety and plant protection activities
- Responsible for Food Safety and the reassessment for adequacy of the HACCP Plan (pre-requisites) at least annually and whenever any changes occur that could affect its hazard analysis or alter the HACCP Plan
- Coach, mentor and develop staff, including preparing and conducting employee performance appraisal
- Maintain employee work schedules including timecard approval, work assignments, job rotation, training, vacations and paid time off
- Report food safety & quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Associates degree
- Previous experience in a high volume, fast-paced manufacturing company
- 5 years of previous supervisory experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment (food and/or beverage preferred)