AP Professionals has partnered with a food manufacturer looking to add a Warehouse Clerk to their overnight shift. This Warehouse Clerk will be responsible for the shipping and receiving of products as well as coordinating movement of the materials throughout the warehouse. 3+ years’ experience in material handling or logistics desired. This position will be located within the office - a customer service attitude is a must!
The hours for this role are 10:00 PM – 6:30 AM, Monday – Friday.
- Assist with shipping and receiving of both finished goods and raw materials.
- Check in materials, match purchase orders and sales orders for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Coordinate and direct drivers to various dock location and off-site facility.
- Verify shipping information and record all information within the standard operating procedures.
- Maintain data in the ERP system.
- Associate’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in material handling and/or logistics
- Computer skills with basic Microsoft Office and Outlook applications
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail required
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to work effectively with internal and external customers.