AP Professionals has partnered with a local manufacturer looking to add a Vice President of Sales Operations to their team. This is a newly created role due to growth and is expected to be the most important hire of the year. The VP of Sales Operations will manage engagement with customers and clients and work with marketing on the content creation and engagement strategy of their product. Experience in a pharmaceutical or healthcare related field is required. The right candidate would be analytical, organized, and driven.
- Works closely with senior management to define optimal performance measurements for the effectiveness and efficiency of programs, including lead generation, opportunity qualification, and customer introductory calls.
- Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with management priorities. Responsible for the implementation and accuracy of key sales tools such as pipeline progression and forecasted bookings analysis.
- Works closely with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to establish rules, policies, and procedures associated with sales incentives.
- Manages the international staff, further development of IT and novel processes to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of overall program.
- Manages engagement with customers in the form of box branding, live call, email, text or internet communication.
- Responsible for the delivery of the customized content to the customer and the documentation, analysis and reporting of the data we receive from each customer, including personal, behavioral and emotional metrics.
- Works closely with marketing and product management teams on the content creation and the engagement strategy.
- Achievement of Company Bookings, Sales, Margins, and strategic objectives
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources
- Responsible for the accurate and on-time delivery of sales KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) preferred
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, healthcare, or highly regulated environment required
- 5+ years of sales management experience in business to business sales
- 5+ years in sales operations, business planning or sales support
- Experience managing corporate initiatives and presenting to C-level suite
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Results oriented individual with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills