One year temporary position, Full time hours (must be available Saturday), Central location, $14-16/hr
- Meet with each resident one-on-one to identify concerns, needs, and problems.
- Assist in the creation of a relocation plan that addresses the needs of the residents.
- Provide written and verbal notices to residents and their families, where applicable, regarding their scheduled move.
- Maintain regular communication with the residents to ensure that the moves occur on time.
- Work with development to maintain the relocation budget.
- Guide residents throughout the entire process.
- Work closely with development, property management, and contractors to achieve an orderly relocation of the residents.
- Knowledge of and experience in event management and/or case management.
- Computer literate with moderate computer experience including Excel and Word
- Ability to keep accurate records and multi-task