AP Professionals is recruiting for an excellent opportunity to fill in for a maternity leave (late July to early December). Our client is looking for someone to work full time at the centrally located office.
- Postings jobs to our internal website and external posting sites
- Phone screening candidates and passing right fit candidates on to hiring managers for an interview
- Reference checking
- Working with HR to salary quote and present recommendations to hiring managers to extend offers
- Attend job fairs if needed
- Source candidates for openings
- Navigate candidate status via our ATS system (Taleo)
Positions you will recruit for are direct care workers (entry level, assist supervisors and supervisors), teaching assistants, Teachers and other similar type positions.
Must be experienced and have the ability to work independently. Will need to be comfortable giving hiring managers direction and working in a high volume, fast paced environment. FULL CYCLE RECRUITING experience is a MUST!