Permanent, Auburn location, 100 - 125K
Medical supplies and life science industry experience preferred as this company is a strategic partner for leading industrial companies in its target markets of life sciences tools, IVD and medical technology. Must have a proven ability to lead and work well in a technical team and matrix environment. Effective communication skills across global cultures and with large customers is essential. Self-driven and creative team player, with strong entrepreneurial mentality and be willing to learn on the job
- Coordinate and integrate the different technical disciplines in the creation and realization of optical instrument modules.
- Operate throughout the entire product life cycle - customer need, concept, prototype, verification, validation, production, optimization, maintenance, ramp down.
- Act as the technical liaison between the company’s international site and US manufacturing location, as well as with global customers and suppliers.
- Anticipate needs, resolve issues quickly, and ultimately create full stakeholder value through a service-oriented mindset; adapt quickly to obstacles and changing demands
- Contribute to and may lead the development of reports, data, charts, and other documents for internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in an engineering discipline.
- 7+ years of varied engineering and project management experience; preferably in the regulated medical device industry.
- Strong broad-based understanding of engineering fundamentals, supply chain, and production process development.
- Excellent communication, influencing and conflict resolution skills across all stakeholders and while representing the company in a professional manner
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of systematic root cause analysis, problem solving, DFMEA, PFMEA, DOE, Gage R&R, SPC, Six Sigma
- Willingness to travel, domestic and international (10%-20%)