Our client is looking for a staff accoutnant to join their dynamic team. This role will report into the director of finance and work alongside another accountant and financial analyst. The ideal candidate will have experience working with not-for-profits and grant accounting.
- Perform month-end close processes and book journal entries, where necessary
- Prepare timely financial statements
- Prepare account reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Other projects as deemed necessary by management
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field is required!
- 2+ years' of experience in an accounting role
- Experience with grant accounting is a must
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is preferred
- Knowledge of shared service accounting is preferred