The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for the consolidated financial planning and analysis activities including monthly, quarterly and annual income statement, balance sheet and other operational based financial analysis.
- Working closely with regional and corporate functions, assist with the preparation of the consolidated annual budget and associated analysis, the consolidated quarterly forecasts and associated analysis, and the consolidated monthly analysis and associated deliverables
- Assist with the development, analysis and reporting of productivity metrics and the facilitation of quarterly regional review reporting
- Continually assess effectiveness and efficiency of analysis, budgeting, and forecasting processes, identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement
- Analyze the impact on budget and forecasts of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, customer contracts and changes in benefit plans, etc.
- Assist with the preparation of financial presentations
- Minimum of 4 years’ related experience
- BS Accounting or Business Administration
- CPA/MBA preferred