AP Professionals is in search of a dynamic professional to be a part of a growing team; this group will build a formal financial planning and analysis department to sustain planned company growth. Out client is a publicly traded company that can provide multiple internal paths for career growth. This team reports to a Manager and currently has 3 professionals on the team, and looking to grow.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for the administrative aspects of the Company’s planning/forecast and analysis tool, the capital budget/forecast process and on-going consolidated financial analysis including monthly, quarterly and annual income statement, balance sheet and other operational based financial analysis.
- Responsible for the administrative functions of the Company’s planning/forecast and analysis tool; including assisting with the on-going design and maintenance
- Coordinating the consolidated capital budget/forecast process and associated analysis, working closely with regional and corporate functions
- Assisting with the preparation of the consolidated annual budget and associated analysis; working closely with regional and corporate functions
- Assisting with the preparation of consolidated quarterly forecasts and associated analysis; working closely with regional and corporate functions
- Assisting with the development, analysis and reporting of productivity metrics and the facilitation of quarterly regional review reporting
- Continually assess effectiveness and efficiency of the Company’s analysis, budgeting and forecasting processes, identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement
- Analyzing the impact on the Company’s budget and forecasts of non-routine events and transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, customer contracts and changes in benefit plans, as directed
- Assisting with the preparation of financial presentations to be used by the CFO, Audit Committee and Board of Director meetings, as directed
- Other financial reporting projects, as required
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Position requires good communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with all levels
- Advanced computer skills including Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite
- BS Accounting or Business Administration, CPA/MBA preferred