AP Professionals has partnered with a Design and Consulting firm looking to add a Senior Electrical Engineer (PE) to their growing Rochester, NY team. This would be a great opportunity for an energetic PE to build an electrical discipline team from the ground up. This successful company has the ability to provide an established client base in order to allow the Senior Electrical Engineer to run a group. Candidates with an entrepreneur mindset that want to grow are highly encouraged to apply. NYS Registered PE required, expertise in Revit a plus!
- Collaborate and coordinate regularly with project architects and other engineering disciplines.
- Perform code review, write design narratives, engineering studies, and develop Electrical Design Drawings.
- Prepare written specifications, and construction administration of designed projects.
- Establish Electrical Drafting and BIM standards.
- Must be a NYS Registered PE.
- Working knowledge of NYS and International Building Codes, as well as NEC is mandatory.
- Healthcare, Higher Education, and Vertical Transportation Experience a plus.
- Expertise in AutoCAD and Revit BIM is preferred.