AP is looking for a sharp compensation guru to join one of Rochester’s most diverse and well-known organizations. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of compensation analysis as well as an affinity towards result oriented research.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Strong knowledge of FLSA and other federal and state labor laws to ensure compliance across the organization
- Administration of educational sessions to appropriate persons regarding items such as: FLSA, HRMS Time and Labor, wage administration policies, interpretation of state and federal laws, etc.
- Creation and administration of job evaluations across the organization
- Performs complex research revolved around: organization structures, job classifications and salaries
- Edits job descriptions as appropriate based on research
- Creation and administration of salary evaluations across the organization
- Interacts with HR Business Partners and other executive level personnel to communicate aforementioned matters
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Personnel Administration or related field is required
- 2+ years' experience in wage and salary analysis is required