AP Professionals is recruiting for an excellent permanent HR opportunity! This is a newly created position that will handle the recruiting functions and work on a small HR team. This is full time and located centrally in Rochester.
Duties will include:
- Recruiting – increase outlets utilized, utilize ATS, vetting resumes, conducting and scheduling interviews, pre-employment testing. Develop ads that incorporate the company Values and Culture. Enforce use of Hiring scorecard and candidate self-assessment with all interviews.
- Maintain social media presence on recruiting websites i.e. Glassdoor, Indeed and Linked-In.
- Administer career training tracks for Blue Volt (LMS) including curriculum development, enrollments and reporting.
- Increase outreach with colleges that have relevant majors to company careers. Develop relationships with school counselors and pertinent personnel.
- Manage pre-employment assessment testing (Predictive Index) including administration of assessments, developing job assessments, function and reporting standardization, user management, report interpretation, expert resource for managers, system maintenance.
- Assist the Human Resources department in carrying out its basic functions including but not limited to, benefits, leave and payroll administration, and special projects as assigned.
- Onboarding – manage the new hire process including paperwork verifications, training schedules, welcome kits, company introductions, develop a standardized onboarding checklist for new hires (phone instructions, parking, pipeline, etc.
- Engagement – Brand Integrity ambassador, integration with recruiting and hiring process. Site administration and maintenance, employee recognition reminders, administer performance check-ins, survey results communications, using the survey data, customer feedback surveys. Employee anniversary tracking & new employee announcements. New employee follow-up. Build a cultural/welcome video to add to career website/pipeline.
- Smarthub – maintain and build content as needed to update HR and benefit information and blog.
All applicants must have 1-3 years of Recruiting experience, or combined education and internship experience. This is an entry level role and a fit for someone looking to learn and grow in human resources/recruiting.
A BS degree in HR or related is required.
MUST be a self starter, someone who can create new processes and follow through, and have a high aptitude for learning.