AP Professionals is recruiting for a temporary recruiter for a client located in Henrietta. This position will last for 2-3 months and pay up to $22/hr.
- Identify and recruit candidates through a variety of sources including referrals, social media and professional associations.
- Manage recruitment efforts for open positions including posting, interviewing and selection recommendation.
- Maintain and develop a pipeline of eligible candidates for approved open positions.
- Qualify or reject candidates based on resume reviews and interview feedback.
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates.
- Associates degree required in HR, Business, Communications, or related field. Bachelor’s preferred.
- Experience with Paylocity Applicant Tracking module a plus.
- Three plus years’ proven experience in strategic recruiting and onboarding.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Detail oriented and exhibits an urgency to achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks within tight time constraints.