AP Professionals is recruiting for a growing law firm! This direct hire role is looking to hire a bright individual who is a team player and has strong work ethic. This position is looking for someone who is high-energy, detail-oriented, and has strong organization skills. This company has a team player and strong work ethic environment. Legal admin experience is strongly desired!
- Perform tasks to efficiently assist attorneys and paralegals, as well as provide back-up support, as needed, to other team members.
- Open and maintain files.
- Handle calendar matters and appointments.
- Prepare, revise, proofread, and process real estate documentation, including transfer documents, affidavits, and agreements and closing statements.
- Working knowledge of residential real estate sales and purchases
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Provide excellent client service at all time
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Working knowledge of commercial real estate transactions, mortgage banking, and/or title report preparation, a plus.