AP Professionals has partnered with a food manufacturer looking to add a Quality Assurance Associate to their growing team. The Quality Assurance Associate will be responsible for documenting data and maintaining the system based on the policies and procedures put in place. Entry level candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
- Manage and maintain data in order to support Quality and Food Safety Systems.
- Create, Monitor and Maintain the Analysis program raw and finished products.
- Perform Inventory Management transfers for raw ingredients and finished products.
- Perform any functions deemed necessary by QA Management to maintain Food Safety and Quality Systems, Customer and regulatory Compliance.
- Associates degree in related field or GED
- 2 years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines is required.