AP Professionals has partnered with a Construction company looking to add a Project Manager to their team. Open due to growth! The Project Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating the project activities from preconstruction, all the way through the final phase. Handle the project budgets, estimates, planning, procurement, job costs, and coordination within the project team. 7 – 10 years’ related construction experience required!
- Develop and update project schedules.
- Effectively communicate the means and methods to all associated parties of the project team
- Ensure understanding of project goals and objectives.
- Ensure that means and methods maximize production, assure quality, minimize costs and promote safety.
- Develop effective plan in conjunction with the Superintendent(s) and project team for constructing the project with the best means and methods necessary while completing each work activity and project goal.
- Procure subcontractors, supplies, materials and services.
- Communicate any cost changes and report projects’ financial progress.
- Review, negotiate and approve all supplier and subcontractor payment requisitions.
- Update job progress, schedule changes, change orders, job costs and other project information on a regular basis to associated parties.
- Proactively monitor the progress of projects through updated schedules and actively work to remedy any schedule or cost variances through a collaborative approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, Project Management or related Field.
- Minimum 7 - 10 years’ of related construction experience
- 4 years of project management.
- Must have complete knowledge of all phases of construction.
- Must possess a valid, clean driver’s license.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and possess excellent follow through skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be flexible and able to quickly change priorities.