Full-time, Temp to permanent position
- The position will be responsible for program and volunteer retention, quality and expansion in accordance to our strategic plan.
- Directly responsible for ‘traditional-delivery” programs, which includes working to select programs, provide volunteers, and ultimately evaluate program results.
- Oversee parties responsible for strategic projects
- Work directly with VP of District Operations/Strategic Initiatives to support all “events” related to programming and support third-party contracts as needed
- Maintain and increase the number of collaborative partners that works in accordance with our strategic plan while ensuring accurate program reporting (BCRM), implementation standards, recognition & stewardship.
- Manage the Program Committee of the Board of Directors
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus three years related experience.
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills required.
- Must have valid driver’s license and adequate transportation, and full understanding that this role will involve travel within the region