AP Professionals has partnered with a manufacturer looking to add an experienced Program Manager to their team. The Program Manager will be responsible for planning, managing, and monitoring all project activities such as deadlines, costs, and quality. Previous experience in automotive and plastics required, no exceptions!
- Delegate task packages and activities to its sub-project managers or project employees and monitors their execution.
- Take preventive and corrective measures and escalate early and adequately if necessary.
- Periodically submit a complete and transparent report to the client, the internal client and other stakeholders in accordance with the communication concept set out in the project management plan.
- Lead stakeholder management (external and internal).
- Define and document the project organization and all project-specific processes
- Support implementation of processes, methods and standards.
- Document and communicate project experience. Help with continuous process improvement
- Create rough project plan (WBS, MS plan, Gant-diagram), calculation (PM performance, expenses) in the quotation preparation phase.
- Jointly responsible for the active acquisition in the customer environment and reports potential leads to the SE Director.
- Verify the overall calculation on the basis of the service description (completeness, amount of costs)
- Determine the procedure for achieving the defined project goals within the framework of the company and customer specifications (approval within the framework of the project organization determined)
- Technical education (either a master’s or bachelor’s degree in related field)
- Certificate: Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 5 + years’ proven experience in project management, preferable in plastic injection molding
- Experience in automotive or healthcare
- Advanced knowledge in project management tools and methods like Scope Management, Time Management, Cost Management, Quality Management, Resource Management, Communication Management, Risk Management, Procurement Management, Contract and Claim Management, APQP, FMEA, root cause analysis
- Proficient in MS office and MS project
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Target and result driven approach with the willingness to get things done
- Proactive, motivated hands-on mentality with a keen eye for details
- Strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive, able to work under pressure
- Ability to deal with people at all organizational levels
- Excellent organization, planning and communication skills