Direct hire, westside, 65 -70K
AP Professionals is recruiting for an automotive servicing company located in Rochester, NY. They are seeking a Procurement Manager to join their growing team! The newly created Procurement Manager position will work closely with inter-departmental teams to develop strategies that enhance the customer service experience. This position will focus on developing relationships with key vendors, negotiating agreements, and analyzing trends to develop cost saving initiatives.
- Develop, implement, and track detailed facility management strategies.
- Perform cost analysis, review budgets, and track performance to ensure execution.
- Lead RFP execution and value creation projects to drive performance improvements.
- Subject matter expert in facility/energy management, sourcing and qualification of new suppliers.
- Monitor supplier performance and develop key relationships.
- Ensure forecasts and purchase orders are effectively communicated to suppliers.
- Establish policies and procedures for purchasing and bids.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop business strategies and negotiate the best programs with new and current suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required; certified Procurement Professional (CPP) preferred.
- 5+ years’ indirect procurement and facilities management experience.
- Demonstrated success in managing vendors, negotiating and managing high-value contracts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Up to 20% domestic travel required.
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.