AP Professionals is recruiting for a Payroll Specialist for a client located in Henrietta. This position is direct hire and will pay between $40-45K.
- Operate payroll and timekeeping software, interpret punch detail, exception reports and time cards to ensure that employee’s weekly paychecks are issued accurately.
- Review and validate new hires into payroll software.
- Data entry for payroll changes.
- Process payroll.
- Income executions/garnishments, employment verification and unemployment notice paperwork.
- Internal and external customer service.
- Generate reports for management.
- Monitor and track PTO accrual.
- Monitor new hire paperwork.
- Sort/ Disburse/ Mail employee checks.
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED; college experience preferred
- Five or more years of payroll experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Knowledgeable of ADP WFN and E-Time platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills