AP Professionals is recruiting for a Payroll Coordinator for a client located in the Henrietta area. This position is indefinitely temporary and will pay up to $20/hr. ADP/Paychex experience is a must!
- Inputs and / or uploads and verifies all payroll entries for accuracy, as well as for compliance with best practices and audit requirements. This includes administering benefits calculations, voluntary and involuntary deductions, earnings, garnishments / levies, paid time off and manual checks in the payroll system.
- Inputs and / or uploads and verifies all employee data for accuracy, as well as for compliance with best practices and audit requirements, for new hires, terminations and changes to personal and / or employment information.
- Creates, reviews and ensures proper audit trail of pre-transmission and post-transmission payroll audit reports.
- Assists in the preparation of standard and special payroll or HR reports for management, documenting and updating processes and procedures, and year-end processing activities.
- Assists in the testing of all payroll-related system enhancements and improvements.