Temp (6+ months), $17-20/hour
Great long term temp payroll clerk opportunity. The payroll clerk will be responsible for data maintenance, file review, general administrative tasks, as well as other payroll duties. Assemble reports, compile data, and summarize records. Respond to inquiries or requests for information. Sort and distribute mail. Knowledge of MS Office needed.
- Assemble reports, compile data, and summarize records using Excel, Word, or HRIS software.
- Respond to inquiries and information requests requiring basic understanding of payroll policies and procedures.
- Ensure inquiries and information requests are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Sort and distribute mail in a timely and efficient manner to the correct individuals within the department.
- Scan and file forms, documents, and other communication using an electronic filing systems to ensure appropriate document retention.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to perform routine office tasks with accuracy
- Communication skills
- Proactive, punctual, reliable, and detail oriented
- Maintain strict confidentiality of company and personal information
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree preferred.