AP Professionals is recruiting for a Part-Time Special Events & Marketing Coordinator. This position is will be 20 hours a week, but could be more during special events. This position is a permanent position, located in Brighton.
The right candidate MUST be proficient in Excel and have experience with mail merges, formulas, tables, etc. This candidate must be strong with database management as well.
This position is very centered around event planning.
- Helps plan and execute the entire “life cycle” of events; including pre-event planning, event, on-site and post-event logistics (sponsors, staff, volunteers, participants) for all Special Events, donor-driven events, program events, and third-party events.
- Provides volunteer coordination to support agency activities.
- Develops event planning documents, scripts, presentation materials, and program outlines per agency guidelines and best practices.
- Maintains donor database(s) and produces accurate reports to monitor growth, success factors and results year on year or as needed.
- Serves as liaison with event vendors.
- Coordinates all annual appeals, letters and special events, using the agency’s donor database, spreadsheets, and outside vendors.
- Assists with the production of all fundraising and outreach communications.
- Maintains grants calendar and coordinates grant submissions.
- Maintains all confidential donor notes and manages fundraising dashboard items.
- Reconciles gifts and pledges with Finance Department and is responsible for producing accurate and timely invoices and pledge reminders.
- Processes donations and prepares gift acknowledgement letters and other correspondence per agency procedures and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or other related field of study
- Excellent administrative skills backed by a minimum of 2-5 years professional experience in fundraising, communications, or marketing.