AP Professionals is recruiting for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant for a client located downtown. This position is between 25-30 hours a week and has free parking! Pay starts at $15/hr. Must be proficient in Excel, PP and Word.
- Scheduling and follow up with participants on training and other calendar invitations
- Secure venue and food as required for various events required
- Travel arrangements
- Assemble printing materials as required and coordinate printing with the plan room or self-print
- Coordinate university launch, manage invitations, follow up invitations,
- Develop surveys in survey monkey for success factors, create analytic comparisons and graphs to publish for team distribution
- send out invitations for events
- Edit PowerPoints and assure they are in the correct template and they are within the template standards, work with the print room to create class materials, set up the room the day before or morning of the class with the materials, have an attendance sheet for people to sign in
- Work with HR for follow up on people who have missed class and need to sign up. Often food is provided, either lunch or breakfast and putting in the order and following up the delivery and receipting.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Must be proficient in Excel, PP and Word