AP Professionals has partnered with a small telecom start-up in Rochester, NY seeking an Order Fulfillment Manager to join their growing team! The Order Fulfillment Manager will work with the sales representatives and admins to ensure that products are accurately shipping out. Pull inventory, follow-up on PO#'s, and work with vendors. Candidates with 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role are highly encouraged to apply. NetSuite experience a plus!
This is a direct hire, full-time, salaried, benefits eligible position with significant growth opportunities available.
- Prioritize and communicate orders for daily shipping and ensure system information is correct and accurate.
- Collaborate with Sales Administrators to obtain tracking information on inbound shipments
- Collect and organize PO’s, Consignment Transfer Orders and pick stock equipment for testing and then shipping.
- Provide proactive updates to the Sales Reps and Sales Admins on the status of their orders.
- Communicate and alleviate potential delays due to shipping, broken, incorrect, missing pieces or parts or parts that don’t meet quality standards for customers.
- Stay on top of customers warranty covered “advanced replacement hardware” and handle this as a top priority (when applicable).
- Track the return of defective material that was replaced by Advanced Replacement Hardware
- Work with accounting to make sure credits and charges from RMA’s (Return Material Authorization) and VRMA’s (Vendor Return Material Authorization) are processed on time.
- Effectively work with the Operations team and other resources to get orders out on time.
- Help determine weak points or opportunities to streamline processes.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Management experience desired
- Excellent interpersonal and computer skills.
- Experience with NetSuite a plus!