AP Professionals is recruiting for an Office Clerk for a client located in Henrietta. This position is temp to hire and pays $14/hr.
- Prepares work orders for title, license and permit applications for multiple states.
- Prepares work orders for registration renewals on a monthly basis in multiple states.
- Compiles and parse data for various audits and reports as needed.
- Maintains the installation and changes of assets in the fleet database.
- Responsible for accounting on a weekly basis to complete expense report for violations.
- Communicates with operations employees to coordinate recall campaigns.
- Pays traffic infractions and toll violation invoices in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for ordering of decals for company assets.
- Obtains police reports for lost/stolen license plates in New York State.
- Responsible for vehicle title management.
- Transports company vehicle for completion of regular maintenance.
- Provides relief to the corporate receptionist as needed.
- Associate’s degree in business or related field
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Proficient with standard office equipment i.e. computer, phones, scanner, fax and copier.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint system.
- Proficient knowledge in researching and maneuvering around Internet sites.
- Knowledge of UPS and other mailing options.