AP Professionals is recruiting for an Office Administrator for a client located in Brockport. This is a permanent position and would pay between $17-19/hr. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the office staff, as well as preparing weekly payroll, assisting to set up jobs, and other administrative tasks.
- Contract processing
- Assist in the development of site-specific safety plan
- Prepare, maintain and control all project documentation in electronic files and ensure all documentation is delivered to all departments as required
- Prepare and track Request for Information (RFI’s) and Change Order Request (COR’s)
- Inventory control to include: preparing and tracking submittals and purchase orders (PO’s), track material deliveries and accept deliveries made to the shop
- Manage subcontractor insurance, contracts and change orders
- Assist in preparation of monthly billings
- Manage customer and subcontractor lien releases
- Maintain accurate working drawings through communication with field and project manager
- Prepare closeout documents
- Process daily field reports, toolbox talks
- Customer service including answering phones and greeting customers
- Assist in other administrative and accounting tasks as required
- Associates Degree in business, management or similar required.
- 1-3 years of experience in the construction industry preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Computer proficiency including word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, and generating reports using standard software applications.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.