AP Professionals is recruiting for an excellent marketing opportunity for a client located in Henrietta. This is a direct hire opportunity and will pay up to $110K a year. To be successful in this position you will need 10 years of marketing experience in a high level, leadership role.
- Promote the company and its initiatives on a national level.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners in news media, relevant foundations, and government.
- Create and oversee brand identity, image, and positioning. Support the staff in ensuring all communications, presentations and collaterals (physical and digital) adhere to the branding and properly promote the company.
- Develop and execute the overall marketing and communication plan for the company, including identification of resources, tools, and budget needed. Drive timely execution for deliverables, ensuring all deadlines are met with proper input and approvals secured.
- Create, write and edit publications, press releases, government reports, board of director’s correspondence, congressional updates, presentations, speeches and other communications intended for significant / national audiences.
- Lead the strategic planning and production of a variety of web, social media, digital, print, video production, and other media products
- Conduct frequent design and content changes to the company website. Use analytics to drive decisions and measure response to changes. Establish proper search engine optimization to promote the company.
- Provide hands on support of daily communications activities including, e-newsletters, event planning and execution, collateral development, creation of graphics, website maintenance and analytics and presentations.
- Develop and grow the social media presence.
- Develop and implement outreach strategies to reach new members.
- Plan, execute, and promote events such as member meetings, workshops, webinars, and training programs. Support conference/trade show involvement with booth display, collaterals, banners/signs, presentations, and other materials as needed.
- Identify, procure, and manage appropriate marketing and communications software / tools.
- Direct and manage the activities of 1-2 marketing personnel staff and external vendors as needed.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Masters’ Degree preferred.
- Ten years’ experience of Marketing or Advertising in a leadership role.
- Experience with both traditional and digital marketing communications processes and platforms.
- In depth knowledge of data analytics and outcomes assessments related to ROI for marketing initiatives.