AP Professionals has teamed up with a manufacturer headquartered in Rochester, NY seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
- Compile, analyze, and report monthly financial forecasts and annual budget
- Submit monthly internal deliverables and review and submit quarterly supplemental files, tax, audit, SOX, insurance data, etc.
- Coordinate Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and testing compliance program and assist in ongoing review and monitoring of actual versus corporate mandated internal controls
- Generate internal management reporting and performance variance analysis.
- Assist with accounting activities and oversight functions as required including special financial analysis projects as assigned
- Minimum 4 years’ experience, including public accounting and industry
- BS or MBA in Accounting
- CPA or CMA required
- Extensive US GAAP experience, advanced analytical, business modeling, ERP System experience (Oracle/Hyperion preferred)