AP Professionals has partnered with a property management company looking to add a Maintenance Technician to their team. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for preparing and cleaning residential and commercial properties by performing general maintenance and repairs. The ideal candidate would have a customer service mindset and be a team player. Training available for entry-level candidates!
- Complete all maintenance service requests for an upscale property consisting of both residential and retail units.
- Perform tasks associated with things such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and/or painting.
- Assist the Property Managers and Supervisors with repairs and treat structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors, cabinets, walls and building exteriors.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors when needed.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems.
- Assist with maintenance of grounds such as trash pick-up, sweeping sidewalks as well as landscaping.
- Make residential units ready for new move‐ins.
- Assure safety practices are used and comply with all company, local, city, state and federal guidelines.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years’ experience in general property maintenance desired.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Valid and clean driver's License with means of transportation.
- OSHA 10 hour course a plus.