AP Professionals has partnered with a food manufacturing company located in the Greater Rochester, NY area seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their team. Open due to a retirement! The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for preventative maintenance, repairs, and installations of processing and packaging equipment, systems, and utilities. This company offers a great culture and benefits.
This position is for B or C Shift, with 10/hour rotating days (7 days/week, 4 on and 3 off). B Shift runs 2:00 pm – 12:00 am, and C Shift runs 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
For more information regarding this posting, or to submit a resume directly, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use established preventative maintenance programs to maintain operating systems
- Repair and replace defective parts to ensure safe operating practices
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Repair electrical instrumentation and control equipment
- Work as a team with Maintenance, Engineering, and Operators
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school OR one year related mechanical maintenance experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Boiler operation and ammonia experience preferred
- Understanding of operational urgency
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct utilizing the following skills: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Pumps, Mechanical Maintenance, Motors, Digital Electronics, Print Reading, Control Circuits, Power Supplies, Basic AC/DC Theory, Power Distribution, Test Instruments, Computers and Electrical
- Good communication skills
- Completion of a Maintenance Skills Evaluation