Direct hire, west side, compensation open depending on experience
Our client, an International Industrial Equipment Forge, is seeking three Maintenance Technicians/Mechanics for its Rochester, NY location. Their products service aerospace, military, automotive, commercial transportation, industrial equipment, and wind turbine customers. These positions will report directly to the Maintenance Manager, and can offer great growth potential within the maintenance department.
In this position you will:
- Install, dismantle, repair, reassemble, and move production and non-production equipment.
- Repair machinery and perform preventative maintenance on electrical control panels, as well as mechanical operating, hydraulic, pneumatic, and plumbing systems.
- Interpret technical instructions including manufacturing drawings and schematics (hydraulic schematics primarily).
- Troubleshoot and service electrical components on all machinery.
- Weld and fabricate metals related to equipment repairs and rebuilds.
- Maintain all PLCs (Allen Bradley), and effectively comprehend machine blueprints.
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years of heavy industrial Maintenance Technician/Mechanic experience required
- Knowledge of hydraulic, electro-mechanical, and pneumatic schematics required
- PLC experience required
- Electrical repair experience required
- Ability to work second or third shift required
- Welding experience preferred
- Allen Bradley PLC experience preferred
*This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.