AP Professionals is recruiting for an excellent temp to hire opportunity with a large, growing company. Full time hours, competitive pay and great atmosphere! Seeking someone with very high attention to detail and great computer skills.
- Assist licensing team with preparing and organizing application materials.
- Prepare licensing reports and assist with preparing agenda for weekly licensing meetings.
- Monitor licensing database to ensure timely renewal of all licenses.
- Maintain internal licensing files, ensuring that new licenses and annual renewals are timely scanned and filed.
- Track application status and follow up with sales personnel and state agencies, as directed.
- Perform periodic audits of license database against internal records to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with coding and processing all licensing invoices.
- Special projects, as assigned.
- BA degree or other education with 1-2 years related experience preferred.
- Demonstrable experience with completing detailed information accurately and on time in a high demand environment is required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Hold very strong written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills.