Temp-hire, $40-42k, West side
New Junior Inventory Accountant role! Analyze physical inventory results. Ensure compliance using key metrics. Work with field management and make recommendations for corrective action. Analyze material usage. Determine deviation from expected results. Support monthly, quarterly, and annual close process. One to three years' experience in retail inventory and strong excel skills a must.
- Analyze physical inventory results perform research to determine and amend results appropriately.
- Ensure physical inventory compliance using key metrics
- Analyze material usage and inventory variance trends
- Determine any deviation from the expected results and identify root cause and make appropriate adjustments on a monthly basis
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual close process. Including, but not limited to, the recording of journal entries, account reconciliations and support documents for SEC compliance
- Evaluate and recommend procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of accounting processes, analysis and reporting
- Assist in the review of open transactions via direct interface with the AS400 system and computer generated reports.
- 1-3 years experience in retail inventory
- Strong Excel skills (Count, Sum, Vlookup, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment!
Contact Kim Bruno (email@example.com) or Alanna Marriott (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information!