Direct hire, westside, 2nd Shift
Our client, an international industrial equipment forge, is seeking a 2nd Shift (12 hours) Inspector for its Rochester, NY location. Their products service aerospace, military, automotive, commercial transportation, industrial equipment, and wind turbine customers.
- Set-up measuring and test equipment to determine dimensional measurements required on customer or in-house product drawings or blueprints
- Set-up and inspect products requiring very close tolerances
- Perform over-inspections on outside machining
- Audit parts for conformance to procedures and results of inspections
- Prepare non-conforming material reports
- Perform First Article Inspections and prepare inspections records
- Ability to accurately read standard measuring tools (e.g. ruler, vernier, caliper)
- Certified EHS and OSHA qualified forklift operator, with previous forklift operation experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing facility
- High School Diploma
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.