AP Professionals has partnered with an electronic distributor looking to add an Inside Sales Team Leader to their growing team. Open due to growth! The Inside Sales Team Leader will serve as the “right hand man” to the Manager. Interface between Customer Specialists and the Manager. Assist with training, interview processes of future team members, and pulling excel reports for the Sales Manager. Previous experience leading a team is helpful. Candidates who have the ability to see the “big picture” and are organized are encouraged to apply.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, and on-time performance is achieved
- Foster a culture that promotes positive attitudes and well-trained team members.
- Sustain growth of business and maintain profit margins.
- Manager work load of team members and effectively communicate with all departments.
- Competitively price quotations for customers
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to the product, process and quality system
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Review, disburse and monitor actions required for daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Review formal customer quotations prior to finalization up to $10,000.
- Interface with Inside Sales Manager and Team Members on pending business and issues
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures.
- Audit performance to established goals
- Encourage and promote communication to achieve goals
- Work with accounts receivable to resolve credit/debit issues with customers
- Review CSE’s for accurate and complete information and status updates from CCS’ when necessary
- Reviews open quotes and their status updates by CCS in the AS400 on a weekly basis
- Comply with ISO 9001-2000 standards
- 2 years Associates Degree desired
- 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.