Growing company with a product that services the healthcare industry is seeking to add a human resources manager to their growing team. The goal for human resources is move the company through an aggressive growth strategy with its focus on talent management and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, and advancement / succession. This position reports to the VP of Human Resources. With the anticipated growth, advancement for this position is also expected to move quickly. The ideal candidate will be hands-on, yet able to lead and view opportunities at a strategic level in order to serve the mission of developing a high-performing and efficient organization.
- Establish and lead talent management program to recruit, retain, develop, and reward employees in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Manage and execute all recruiting activities across the organization, and craft strategies to generate candidate flow and pipeline to meet overall recruiting goals
- Foster the overall corporate culture through actions and attitude
- Obtain and maintain cost-effective employee benefits; monitor national benefit environment for competitiveness among other employers
- Identify opportunities for improvement of all HR programs
- Assist with the development and communication of HR policies, procedures, programs, and laws
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish positive relationships among employees
- Lead company compliance with all human resources governing regulations
- Maintain current with human resources trends and developments
- Maintain HRIS software / employment records
- Oversee employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Oversee bi-weekly payroll for all employees
- Lead and guide HR team in employee event planning and morale programs
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business administration, or equivalent experience
- Human resources credentials (PHR, SPHR) preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an HR role
- Experience with high volume recruiting is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including email, face-to-face and presentation
- Proficiency in the knowledge and application of employment laws and regulations
- Self-starter mentality; will take a hands-on approach that garners the respect of the team.
- Smart, dynamic, aggressive and strategic – a doer and a thinker.
- Does not need large team or staff to execute objectives.
- Keen business judgment, focus, ability to see the “big picture” and to prioritize