AP Professionals is currently sourcing for an HR Manager to support a growing manufacturing company with 200 employees and significant growth opportunities in the upcoming years. This is an opportunity to help lead the business objectives of hiring, engaging, developing, and engaging a first-in-class workforce. This role is also very hands-on - being both strategic and tactical on a daily basis.
- Develops the strategic framework that will make a positive impact on the overall business objectives.
- Provides the knowledge and support to ensure compliance of employment laws. This includes establishing and maintaining programs to educate all employees on the company's policies.
- Directly handles employee relations matters- as a support for functional managers and a resource for proper handling of employee issues.
- Leads the recruiting and retention initiatives.
- Maintains the company's compensation and benefits function. This includes maintaining the budget, framework of compensation plans, and ensuring the company is competitive in order to retain employees.
- Lead the performance management process by providing the tools necessary to evaluate employee performance as compared to the objectives established.
- Manages payroll
- Other assigned duties
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Human Resources Management or related focus.
- PHR / SPHR designation
- 10+ years of progressive human resources experience, including leadership experience
- Prior project management experience implementing HR-based initiatives
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Able to understand business operations and relationships
- Excellent knowledge of human resources laws and compliance matters
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work with Microsoft Office at an intermediate proficiency level
- Flexible and able to manage multiple / changing priorities
- Ability to be detail oriented while not losing sight of the big picture
- Self-motivated, organized, and goal oriented