AP Professionals is recruiting for an HR Generalist for a company located in Henrietta. This position pays between 45-55K and is temp to hire.
- Assists in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Prepares offer letters, conducts pre-employment screenings, and conducts new hire orientation.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Works closely with Payroll team to ensure employees are paid correctly.
- Manages requests/claims for Family Medical Leave, Paid Family Leave, short and long-term disability and Workers Compensation and tracks in HRIS for reporting purposes.
- Maintains HRIS records and creates custom reports as needed from the database, and updates department information and documents.
- Performs benefits administration to include new hire enrollment, change reporting, auditing invoices for correct payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Develops and supports new initiatives and programs that contribute to a positive, recognition-based culture, and supports career growth within the organization.
- Participates in the development of compensation structures through utilization of benchmarking, salary surveys and internet resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or a related field
- 3 years of experience working in human resources
- The ideal candidate’s experience will come from working in a multi-state employer with a highly distributed workforce.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time