AP Professionals is recruiting for a temporary to possible hire Human Resources Generalist. This position is located Downtown with parking included and pays between $17-23/hr.
- Ensures compliance with federal and state laws, rules, policies and procedures.
- Provides outreach to community and applicants regarding open positions.
- Supports managers regarding recruitment and selection practices.
- Interprets, provides guidance, and trains employees and managers on agency HR related policies and procedures as well as legal compliance.
- Serves as a liaison between employees and various providers as primary point of contact for employees that have inquires, difficulties with claims, payments, or need assistance in communicating with the providers.
- Establishes and maintains logs, filing, recordkeeping systems (HRIS); performs data entry, reports, and maintains various computer databases.
- Conducts New Employee Orientation sessions.
- Manages employee leaves including leaves of absence, FMLA, disability.
- Provides assistance to managers in conducting appropriate disciplinary interventions. Involves Director in terminations and sensitive issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources to include recruitment, HR & benefits administration, employee relations and communications.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Paylocity HRIS and Payroll Systems, preferred