AP Professionals received a new Human Resources Assistant opportunity! Work with a great not for profit in the downtown area of Rochester. This Direct hire role is looking for someone to work 35 hours a week and are able to pay $16-18/hour. Assist with conducting phone screens and attending job fairs. Maintain recruitment and on boarding processes, file and records management, electronic data management, and general administrative support. Complete employee references and background checks, along with new hire orientation. Associates degree in Human Resources or related field plus 2 years experience required.
- Provide support to the human resources team assisting with maintaining efficient and effective recruitment and onboarding process, file and records management, electronic data management and general administrative support.
- Conduct recruitment and onboarding by performing phone interviews, completing employee reference and background checks, and new hire orientation sessions.
- Maintains agency online training database and coordinates tracking of training.
- Serves as the initial point of contact for the HR department.
- Addresses staff issues/concerns or directs to the appropriate resource
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources or related field and two years’ experience in a Human Resources or administrative role.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office products required.