AP is currently seeking an experienced individual with industry experience for a benefits consulting firm located on the eastside. This is a DIRECT HIRE! This position would report to the Director of Client Services with the hours of 8:30-5. Excellent location with a terrific culture. This position deals with non-medical benefits but does require previous insurance knowledge. You would process things such as change of beneficiaries, file a claim, assist with billing concerns, respond to a high volume of emails etc. Job duties are listed below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide professional, unparalleled customer service to clients, carriers, agents, and vendors.
- Provide support to Benefits Consultants and Account Managers.
- Advocate on behalf of and represent our clients and their employees with carriers, vendors, and within our internal processes.
- Expand depth of knowledge and attention to detail to deliver accurate service and manage expectations appropriately.
- Coordinates with Account Managers by assisting in the preparation of client benefit renewals & proposals.
- Prepare materials for client enrollment meetings.
- Maintain poise under pressure; take responsibility for actions, and follow through on commitments.
- Maintain focus on client satisfaction and retention.
Under the direction of the Director of Client Services:
- Educate and provide guidance to clients, carriers, agents, and vendors on the services provided by the firm.
- Prepare client quotes for group insurance products by analyzing client bills; creating comparisons; and conducting financial analysis.
- Interact with clients, carriers, agents, and vendors to manage and maintain relationships.
- Execute quick decisions with regard to waiving or deviating from established policies or procedures to ensure exceptional customer service
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is recommended.
This position requires at least one year prior experience in customer service or employee benefits.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software, Contact Management systems, Database software, Email software, and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook Calendar and Email, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Employee Benefits: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree