Excellent opportunity! Permanent position with competitive salary and great location. Small financial services firm is seeking a seasoned, experienced administrative professional to support the team. This is an extremely busy office with a lot of moving parts! Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Process life insurance applications
- Set up applications in system, scan in reports
- Prepare executive staff for meetings - gather information, prep materials, handle scheduling/coordination, set reminders, etc
- Take care of current client requests via phone and email
- Use system fluently to update information, enter client info, etc
- Handle compliance issues
- Back up to other administrative support including answering phones, distributing mail, and calendar maintenance
- Administrative duties as assigned
All applicants MUST have experience working as an Administrative/Client Service Support professional in the finance industry. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a financial services related business and have licensing. This is not a sales position, but licensing may be helpful!
An extremely high level of professionalism is required. A very high attention to detail and strong technical abilities a must. Excellent computer skills necessary. This position requires a "white glove customer service" attitude.