AP Professionals is recruiting for a Temporary Executive Assistant for a downtown client.
- Schedules meetings, coordinates calendars, prepare and review expense reports for accuracy and approval.
- Drafts and proofreads correspondence and other forms of documentation for final approval.
- Screens calls, accurately takes messages and provides information to callers; delegates callers to others as appropriate.
- Manages email and responds on behalf of CEO; delegates response to others as appropriate.
- Manages the filing system for the office
- Prepares meeting agendas; records and issues Board minutes for the CEO and other Board related committees and teams, as required.
- Acts as liaison to the Board, Board Committees, and Administration.
- Establishes and maintains a variety of files and records of a highly confidential nature.
- Reviews and distributes mail regarding the Board, Board Committees, and Administration.
- Books site for meetings/functions.
- Coordinates schedules for common time, and notifies staff/Board members.
- Orders refreshments; manages meeting set-up and conclusion.
- Associates in Applied Science or related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 2 years experience supporting executive level management.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to handle/deescalate client calls
- Advanced office skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)