AP Professionals is recruiting for a direct hire Executive Assistant. This position is located on the West side of Rochester and pays between $45-48K.
- Supports general office duties including maintaining office supplies, preparation of reports, makes travel arrangements (including international) and interfaces with various members of the team throughout the organization; as well as handling arrangements for other members of the executive team.
- May assist with advance planning for board meetings and investor meetings, and be asked to record minutes and handle follow up details, while prioritizing action item with direction from the CEO.
- Maintains multiple calendars and email accounts for the CEO and plans forward for meetings and events. Reads and analyzes incoming email/mail, summarizes and reports upon significance, drafting responses and replies.
- Supports document management similar to a para-professional, assisting with development, routing, delivery and record keeping.
- Works on various special projects as assigned by the CEO.
- Other duties as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change at any time due to the needs of the organization with or without notice.
- Must have prior executive level work experience for a minimum of 5 years
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Possess advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Should be proficient with teleconferencing tools such as Microsoft Teams among other apps
- Must have a strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and be able to manage their time, as well as the CEO’s time, effectively