AP Professionals is recruiting for an Executive Administrator for a small, but growing company on the East side of Rochester. The position is direct hire and looking to pay $40-45K.
- Understand executives’ working style, preferences, and needs; proactively assuming responsibilities as necessary to optimize executives’ efficiency.
- Conserves executives’ time by reviewing and routing correspondence, drafting documents, collecting and analyzing information and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executives’ appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and coordinates travel.
- Completes expense reports for executives.
- Must make sound choices in ambiguous situations, solving issues successfully and effectively.
- Reception and company phone coverage
- Maintaining complete employee records
- New hire benefit packages/schedule coordination
- Company meeting/event coordination
- 4-year college degree or at least 5 years professional work experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines