AP Professionals has partnered with a growing food technology startup seeking an Environmental, Health, and Safety Coordinator to join their team. The EHS Coordinator will direct, coach, and implement safety programs in the manufacturing and R&D facility, ensuring a safe and incident-free work environment for employees, visitors, and customers. There is room for growth and development within the organization, and they are seeking a dedicated and thoughtful individual with an attraction to a fast-paced, early stage start-up environment.
- Promote and foster a culture that prioritizes EHS;
- Oversee and direct the pilot manufacturing and R&D facility’s Safety Program;
- Work closely with Operations, Production, Engineering, and Food Safety teams to draft, modify, and implement processes, equipment, and environment to ensure adherence to internal, state, and federal regulations;
- Identify solutions and make recommendations to promote personnel safety with ethos of continuous improvement;
- Organize and conduct GMP activities;
- Conduct Job Hazard Analysis/Risk Assessments and monthly audits;
- Lead personnel training and new hire training according to company policy and OSHA requirements;
- Oversee related document tracking and record keeping.
- Have the manufacturing and R&D facility function safely and without incident
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in an EHS related field;
- Preferred: Certified Safety Professional and/or Board of Certified Safety Professionals.
- 3+ years of professional Environmental, Health, and Safety experience;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Demonstrated ability to influence behavioral change and manage teams;