AP Professionals has partnered with a manufacturing company looking to add a Distribution and Material Flow Manager to their team! Supervise the work schedules of warehouse members, lead continuous improvement activities, and support load planning and overall logistics. 3 – 5 years’ experience in Lean/Rapid Continuous Improvement and experience in distribution, logistics, or operations required.
- Plans, directs and coordinates the flow of finished goods from production lines to customers.
- Supervises the daily work schedules of warehouse members involved in performing a combination of: shipping, receiving, loading and unloading trucks, stacking, picking, packing and palletizing finished products.
- Leads continuous improvement activities focused on consistent flawless execution at best total cost.
- Leads changes in procedures to improve the operating efficiency of the network.
- Proactively works with Sales forecasting and operations to ensure that space resources are provided to meet overall business targets.
- Supports load planning and overall logistics focused on customer experience and freight costs savings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related field or logistics required
- 3 years of distribution, logistics or operations experience required
- 3 -5 years in a Lean/Rapid continuous Improvement (RCI) environment preferred
- Knowledge logistic of operating system (Oracle preferred)
- Strong Material Management skills and thorough understanding of how flow materials through a facility are required.