Our client is looking to create a new data analyst position within their accounting and finance group. This person will be responsible for processing large sets of data and understanding the impact on the business. Any findings will be communicated to management to effectively work as a team and run most efficiently. Being creative and compiling information from a variety of systems is pertinent.
Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Using data to create models to illustrate trends and conclude to results.
- Being able to work through large sets of information and create conclusions for findings.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Working with management to outline needs.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education and experience requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in heavy data analysis