AP Professionals is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for a client located in Henrietta. The pay for this position is around $16-$17/hour. This is a temp to perm position.
- Answer incoming calls, assist walk-in customers, and receive faxes and e-business orders.
- Abide by a 4-hour window by responding to customers within 4 hours with an answer or an update.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the company's products and software functions.
- Contribute to a highly team-based approach to providing world class customer service.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to capture customer information and continuous improvement events.
- Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, and Excel
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Strong interest in developing solid working relationships with customers and coworkers
- A drive for personal development and contribution to a positive work environment and culture
- Time management between multiple priorities and ability to change priorities throughout the day
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team